1. Refund claim can be made within 30 days from the date on which the order was placed.
2. Only the products which are unused or are in resalable condition will be considered eligible for refund.
3. The process of initiating the refund will begin once all the eligible products have been returned and received by the company. The cost of sending the products back to the company shall be borne by the party seeking refund.
4. All the refunds done by the company will be executed at the DP value of the product irrespective of the price on which the order was placed. The difference, if any, shall be negotiated between the selling distributor and the buying customer/distributor.
5. Company will also deduct 10% of admin charge and shipping charges for processing the refund and the same will be deducted from the DP value of the product.
6.Company may take upto 90 days to process the refund from the date the request for refund was made.
7. In case the refund request was made after completion of business week/month of the company, then in order to provide value of the product to the party seeking refund, company shall adjust the volume distributed on that sale in the ongoing/forthcoming weekly/monthly cycle of business.
8. The request for refund can be made by sending an email on company’s email ID by the seeking party from their registered email ID. Also, a Support Ticket must be generated for the same. In case of dispute of date of request, the date of email shall be considered final. The email should contain the copy of invoice and also mention a reason for return.
9. This policy is designed to impose upon the sponsor and the company the obligation to ensure that the customer is buying products wisely.