Sea Buckthorn is a ‘miracle wonder plant’. It is found in the mountains of Ladakh. Some people also call it ‘Indian Super Fruit’. There is a reason behind each of these names as it is an amazing gift of nature to us. Winzera Sea Buckthorn Juice makes these benefits easily available to us. It encompasses a good amount of Berry Oil which has many benefits for human life. It is made with 99.9% Sea Buckthorn Pulp
What is Sea Buckthorn and What does Sea buckthorn Juice Consist of?
Sea Buckthorn is a golden-orange berry with tons of bio-active compounds along with amino acids, flavoring, folic acid, tocopherol, and different minerals. It contains multiple crucial fatty acids that include Omega 3, 6, & 9. It is also a rich source of Omega 7 fatty acids. Vitamins and minerals are also packed in these small berries.
What are the Benefits of Sea Buckthorn Juice?
Let us get started by learning about the skin benefits:
- Sea Buckthorn juice reduces inflammation of the skin that is caused by harsh sunlight and harmful UV rays. It also boosts collagen levels in the skin.
- It rejuvenates skin after dryness and burns. It also cures Bedsores and Frostbite.
- Helps in boosting the elasticity of the skin and keeps early signs of ageing at bay.
- It helps to get rid of toxins from the body which results in the integrity of the skin.
- It also works as a strong hydrating agent for dry skin.
Benefits of Sea Buckthorn Juice for Hair:
- Reduces hair damage and makes them healthy.
- As it restores elasticity, it gives bounce and curls retention to hair to make them look fabulous.
- It makes rough and coarse hair smoother and shinier.
- It also stops hair loss while reducing early signs of grey hair.
Apart from beautiful looks, Sea Buckthorn Pulp also has numerous health benefits. Let’s look into them:
- Boosting Immune System: Flavonoids naturally increase resistance to illness in the body.
- Improving the Digestive System of the body is also a pulp benefit.
- Promoting Heart Health: Sea Buckthorn pulp can treat problems like blood pressure, and blood clots and can also control cholesterol levels.
- For a Healthy Liver: Fatty acids and vitamins stop the growth of cells that may damage the liver.
- Improvement in Diabetes: It can reduce blood sugar levels when taken under the guidance of a Doctor.
You can use products like Sea Buckthorn Pulp, Sea Buckthorn Diabo Win, Sea Buckthorn Fit Win, Sea Buckthorn Fem Win, Sea Buckthorn with Turmeric Oil, and buy them from Winzera at an affordable price in India.
Health Benefits of Sea Buckthorn
Sea Buckthorn also called Sandthorn or Seaberry is a thorny deciduous shrub with narrow glossy leaves and orange series. There are approximately seven species in the genus Hippophae and almost all of them are referred to as Sea Buckthorn. However, the species Hippophae rhamnoides is commonly cited as common sea buckthorn. A lot of research has been done on the benefits of Sea Buckthorn. Let us go through some of them.
What does Sea Buckthorn contain?
Sea buckthorn contains distinct medical compounds, notably decanol & dodecanoate which is being used since ancient times for therapeutic purposes. Its medicinal properties lead many people to use sea buckthorn in interesting ways which include jams, pies, and drinks. Available in supplement form, sea buckthorn extract contains several fundamental fatty acids and antioxidants that include vitamin C, vitamin E, and anthocyanins.
The many benefits of Sea Buckthorn are:
● It Helps in healing wounds
Sea buckthorn is used as folklore medicine in several regions of Asia. It is considered a helpful medicine in caring for wounds. Sea buckthorn berry is a considerable source of Vitamin-C, which is a main contributory factor in the wound healing process. Vitamin-C also acts as a vital cofactor for several enzymes which control Collagen levels at a wound site. It is found in a study that sea buckthorn seed oil when applied topically, increases the wound healing activity with no side effects or toxicity.
● It helps in strengthening the Immune system
Sea buckthorn is a great source of immunity-building factors. It contains considerable amounts of minerals like Zinc, Iron, Selenium and Manganese along with several bioactive compounds like Flavonoids, Phenols and glucosides that exhibit immunity-boosting properties.
● It helps in treating skin problems
The study states that antioxidants and fatty acids in sea buckthorn juice is helpful tools in skin care. The antioxidants in sea buckthorn remove free radicals and thus, reduce the appearance of ageing, while the fatty acids are said to add moisture to the skin. Sea buckthorn seed oil contains omega 3 and 6 in an almost perfect ratio along with omega 9 and helpful moisturizing the skin, ease irritation, Treat acne and heal ageing-related damage.
● It helps in fighting cancer
Sea buckthorn seems to be a promising natural source for treating cancer. Sea buckthorn is perceived to show Anti-cancer activity in different ways by eradicating free radicals, imprisoning the cell cycle and by restricting Oncogenes. Studies performed had proven that sea buckthorn extract had obstructed the expansion of prostate and breast cancer cell lines. In another study, sea buckthorn juice also indicated Anti-cancer properties by hindering the growth of human gastric carcinoma cells and lymphatic leukaemia.
● It helps in Replenishing hair
Vitamins present in sea buckthorn oil help in replenishing hair. Fatty acids present in it assists in keeping your locks moisturised by locking the moisture within. Using sea buckthorn oil for hair makes the hair follicles healthier and it also promotes the growth of your hair.
Related post – 5 Ultimate Reasons Why Natural Onion hair oil is good